Charitable Donation Requests
Jay F. Jeweler supports various non-profit organizations in the community via in-kind support or donations of jewelry to be used in fundraising events such as auctions and raffles. However, as we receive many requests each month, we cannot accommodate all of them. Thus, The Jay F. Jeweler Charitable Support Council has been established to evaluate donation proposals quarterly. The Support Council is comprised of non-employee advisors of Jay F. Jeweler.
Guiding Principle: Donations will be considered for Community Organizations that enrich quality of life within our community in the following areas: Healthcare & Relief, Education & Development of Children, or Faith Based Initiatives. Community organizations that provide these services may apply for support for Jay F. Jeweler.
The following mandatory requirements must be followed for a donation request:
- Each request must come on the non-profit letterhead.
- Benefiting organizations must be 501(c) 3 and supply a copy of the 501(c) 3 determination letter with the request application.
- Requests must be submitted at least 60 days in advance of the event. (The review Council only meets quarterly).
- A charitable donation application must be included with the request.
The Jay F. Jeweler Charitable Support Council will not consider the following requests:
- Cash donations, sponsorship or program advertisements.
- Requests via telephone, walk-in requests, or e-mail to Jay F Jeweler
- Organizations may apply for support only once in any one 12-month period
- Since we receive so many requests and we want to help as many groups as possible, past support does not guarantee future support
- Cash contributions and in-kind donations are not given to support operating expenses, travel and conferences of any kind, scholarship funds, endowments or past operating deficits
- We are not currently able to make contributions to schools for project graduation, prom-related events, school teams, booster clubs, or extra-curricular clubs and organizations
- We do not support individuals for any purpose
- We will support faith based organizations when they demonstrate that the request is related to providing direct community service in one of the areas of emphasis listed above
All charitable donation requests MUST be submitted with the Application to:
Jay F. Jeweler, Inc
7587 West 148th Street,
Apple Valley, MN 55124
IMPORTANT: ALL REQUESTS MUST BE MADE VIA MAIL TO THE JAY F JEWELER CHARITABLE SUPPORT COUNCIL. STORE OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO FULFILL DONATION REQUESTS. ALL REQUESTS ARE VOTED ON AND APPROVED BY COUNCIL BASED ON ABOVE GUIDELINES.